Thursday, August 26, 2010

Those Characters!

I was talking to a fellow writer this morning and she complained one of her characters is mad at her, but she doesn't know why. He won't talk to her.

I've had characters who were uncooperative, so I could sympathize. What about you? Have you had characters who didn't want to cooperate? Have they stalled your story? Told you flat out that was not what they would do?

What have your characters put you through, and what did you do to resolve the situation?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 14 September, 2010, Blogger Peter G. Shilston said...

I find my characters take over the story, and often behave in ways I didn't initially plan. I think this is a frequent occurrance for many writers.

Peter Shilston petergshilstonsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At 15 September, 2010, Blogger L. S. King said...

I think so too, Peter. Very independent, our characters...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home