Friday, August 20, 2010

Living Dangerously

Tristan has been driving me crazy lately, and taking my life in my own hands, I've been putting him off. I really want to get this short story of Alcandhor's finished. I hope Tristan doesn't get too peeved at me. Since I have a short story due out in a couple of months with Alcandhor in it, as well as a novel by Christmas, I guess that's why I'm letting him take priority.

Perhaps if I give Tristan a nice tisane he'll settle down a bit. What do you think?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 20 August, 2010, Blogger Rick Copple said...

give him some Tarrasu. He can enjoy that while you finish the other. :D

 
At 20 August, 2010, Blogger L. S. King said...

Hm, perhaps. Or Guatemala Atitlan. Although I really think he's in the mood for a tisane at this point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home