Monday, August 30, 2010

Smart or Heart?

I've been juggling stories all summer. I have alleged deadlines (nothing fixed, just due soon) for two of them, and might have a publisher interested in two others, so you'd think those stories would be top of my list.

Right?

So what has been on my mind? A short story I haven't got a home for yet. Do I give in and keep working on it, or shove it on the back burner to work on the alleged deadline stories? I know the smart answer, but my heart wants to pursue the short story.

Argh!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 30 August, 2010, Blogger Angie said...

I may be wrong, but I say go with your heart!

 
At 31 August, 2010, Anonymous R. L. Copple said...

Hearts are hard to ignore. You may have to do that one to work on the others. :) Get it out of your system.

 
At 31 August, 2010, Blogger L. S. King said...

So let it be written; so let it be done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home