Monday, November 01, 2010

Delaware Authors Day

Calling all friends and fans!

It's that time of year again - Delaware Authors Day!

If you are within driving distance, please come and see me this Saturday, 6 November 2010 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Delaware Agricultural Museum, Dover Delaware.

If you don't have my book Deuces Wild, now's your chance to get a signed copy!

Visit the Delaware Heritage Commission website for more information.

I'd love to see you!!!!1 (notice there's lots of exclamation points with a one at the end for emphasis - I'm that excited)

'tu

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 01 November, 2010, Blogger Angie said...

Cool. I wish I could be there. But Delaware is quite a drive from Utah! Have fun.

 
At 01 November, 2010, Blogger L. S. King said...

Aw, thanks, Angie!

 
At 08 November, 2010, Blogger Peggy Blann Phifer said...

My first visit here, Lee. Love your purple sky 'n stars background :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home