Friday, December 09, 2005

An unexpected twist to my day

Well, I just spend an exciting eight hours in the emergency room. Good thing we didn't have an emergency. Oh wait. We did.

No long or short story -- I'm too tired. Final result: one daughter, one son-in-law, three grandchildren fine. Car totalled.

And it appears that the guy who pulled out in front of them and cut them off might not have insurance. Oh joy.

But that's another day. Tonight (this morning?) I'm just thankful to G-d my children/grands are all well -- bruised and sore, but alive and well. Let's hear it for proper use of seat belts and car seats!

3 Comments:

At 09 December, 2005, Blogger Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Lee,

Thank God they are OK. Car accidents can be such nasty things. I'll be praying the insurance gets sorted out, too.

 
At 09 December, 2005, Blogger Camy Tang said...

Glad everyone's okay!
Camy

 
At 11 December, 2005, Blogger ~Jennifer said...

Lee, whew! What a scary thing. I'm also thankful that everyone is fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home