Wednesday, November 09, 2005

November Writing and an Off-topic Comment

Although I'm not doing NaNoWriMo, I have started the first of a series of short stories telling the history of 'my people,' that is, the people from my intended Ancient series, and have gotten a decent amount done each day. I'm going to press on throughout this month and see if I can at least get the basics done.
I will need to go back and, with the help of My Physicist and a few other more scientifically-minded friends, fill in the blanks for some things, of course, so it's not like any of it will be ready to submit by the end of the month.
But still, I'm excited about this -- it has seemed a monumental task and I'm thrilled to be finally doing it!

Also, I have come to the conclusion that it is impossible for the McDonalds in the SuperWalmart of Camden Delaware to get an order right. And --*ahem*-- it's called fast food for a reason. *rolls eyes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home