Monday, July 03, 2006

Story Sensei Summer Sale!

My friend Camy has a great deal going -- so I thought I'd pass the word on:

From Camy:
From now until July 15th, I will be holding a fabulous contest for my Story Sensei critique service.

I will draw the names of TWO lucky winners! They will each receive:

A free synopsis critique - up to 10 pages single-spaced, a $40 value!

AND

A coupon for 25% OFF any manuscript critique - whether full or partial manuscript, any number of words. For a 100,000 word manuscript, that's a savings of $250!

In addition, EVERYONE WHO ENTERS will receive a 10% OFF coupon for any service, whether synopsis, query letter, or manuscript critique (full or partial). For a 100,000 word manuscript, that's a savings of $100, just for entering.

Go to my Story Sensei blog and post a comment to enter the contest!
http://storysensei.blogspot.com/

Make sure you leave some way for me to contact you.

Hurry! Contest ends July 15th!

2 Comments:

At 20 July, 2006, Blogger Camy Tang said...

Hi Lee, I'm sorry I'm late, but thanks so much for posting this! The sale went GREAT!
Camy

 
At 20 July, 2006, Blogger L. S. King said...

I'm so glad! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home