Wednesday, July 06, 2005

ACFW's Noble Theme First-round Finalists

Wow -- I made first round finals in ACFW's Noble Theme contest!
But looking at the other finalists, I feel overshadowed as I've read some of their writing and know they are good. Plus I'm friends with some of them and it feels strange that we're facing off for this next round.

Listed in alphabetical order, the finalists in my genre are:
Beth Goddard
Ronie Kendig
Lee S. King
Shannon McNear
Jill Nelson
Kristine E. Pratt
Sara Probasco
Lynette Sowell
Lisa Tuttle
Dwight Young

Congrats all!

I don't envy the judges -- they have to do some hard work choosing from this group of talented writers!

5 Comments:

At 07 July, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!!! Congrats, Lee!

 
At 07 July, 2005, Blogger Camy Tang said...

CONGRATULATIONS LEE!!! WOOHOO!!!

Camy

 
At 11 July, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers, Lori!

What's ACFW?

 
At 11 July, 2005, Blogger L. S. King said...

Thanks, all.

Keesa -- it's American Christian Fiction Writers.
You can find the link for it on the main page of my blog, on the right hand side, and on the links page of my website...

 
At 20 July, 2005, Blogger rcloenen-ruiz said...

Great work, Lee. Congratulations :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home