Thursday, September 22, 2005

Busy, busy!

Wow -- no time to write. Not even blog entries. Sheesh.
And I've got soo many ideas for short stories, new stories, devious additions to current plots -- ahh, the list goes on.

Many things are keeping me busy, new responsibilities -- such as helping out as an assistant editor on The Sword Review, beginning a new job with my husband as custodians for our church, taking on maintenance of another website, and fall events starting up -- such as AWANA for my daughter, and homeschool activities.

Yeah -- I'd say being a mommy is one of the things keeping me the busiest right now. Having a daughter who is a competitive gymnast, I'm on the go not only taking her to the gym several days a week for training, but to dance classes as well to hone the dance elements of her routines. As the season starts, we'll be on the go to meets and clinics, etc.

Having a daughter so gifted is a blessing but is also demanding. Even more so is praying over her and trying to raise her to be a kind, giving person who understands that the most important thing in life is not herself (we have too many narcissists in our world) but a relationship with G-d and caring for others.

2 Comments:

At 22 September, 2005, Blogger smr said...

Ah ha! I wondered where you'd gotten off too! :^) I have to get ready to pick up son after his friends' field hockey game, then pick up daughter after her ballet/pointe/jazz dance lessons. Both kids are in opposite directions, don'tcha know... lol Gas prices? Okay, so we have to give up food to pay for gas... lol ~Samm

 
At 23 September, 2005, Blogger L. S. King said...

Food for gas? Not a bad idea. Thanks, Samm -- might lose this excess weight...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home