Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Time Flies

Wow -- the end of February already! I haven't done so much that I wanted to get done, yet I've gotten things done I hadn't foreseen when the year began.

So far, although so hectic there are days I wish I could just stay in bed and ignore the world, the year has been good. And fun.

Working on The Sword Review is awesome. Planning and preparing Ray Gun Revival for it's first issue this summer is daunting and scary but exciting.

Our gym's show is this week, my son's wedding is next week. We have more meets to go to plus the state championships. Busy, busy, busy.

And where in all this will I get time to garden? Waaaah!

1 Comments:

At 28 February, 2006, Blogger Shannon McNear said...

Wow!! Next week. I didn't realize it was so close. Congratulations again to Aaron and Charity!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home